All this rain is definitely getting me ready for the beach!!! We only have a few weeks of school left and I think I'm counting down the days with more haste than the students! I'm ready to head to where the sunshines and I can relax with my tootsies in the sand :) Mark and I are lucky enough to have two weeks at beach this summer. We are going to The Outer Banks with Mark's family in July and to Myrtle Beach with my family in August!!! I so look forward to our annual trip and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

it's been a while since I've been to Outer Banks, but I'm excited to visit again :)
helloooo Myrtle :)
I love the beach! My husband and I are actually living in Myrtle for the summer =) It's going to be great! I can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete