Monday, December 20, 2010

Best Christmas Movies EVER

#10  Mickey's Christmas Carol.  What a wonderful rendition of a great, great story.
#9  How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the original cartoon.
#8  Garfield Christmas.  It doesn't come on TV anymore, but it's one of my all-time-favorites.
#7  The Grinch with Jim Carey.  Yep, it's a FANTASTIC re-make of a fantastic Christmas movie.
#6  Home Alone... the first one!  Can't go wrong with Kevin McAllister :)
#5  Rudolph.  Oh I just can't get enough of Hermey, Yukon Cornelius and the Bumble?  Love it.
#4  Elf.  I mean I just can't get enough... that is, of course, until TNT or TBS whichever it is playing it every night since Thanksgiving.  I mean, way to beat a dead horse.  But, still a fantastic movie :)
#3  Charlie Brown Christmas.  You can't get much better than a dog that goes commercial and a little boy with a blankie who gives one of the most sensational speeches of all Christmas movie-time
#2  Love Actually.  Yes, modern, British and probably unexpected but man do I love this movie.  It expresses all the feelings of Christmas and more.  It's too good :)

and the #1 Best Christmas Movie of all time, no competition, issss

White Christmas
I mean, "Sisters, sisters...," "Snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW..." the dancing, the singing, the amazing cast... absolutely no competition.

This list was impossible to put into order as a countdown to the best.  So, it's really pretty much a jumble of fantastic movies, and then obvi #1 :)

You may be wondering where "The Christmas Story" and "Christmas Vacation" are... well, I hate those movies.  They are crap.  So, they don't make my list.  They're probably on yours, I'm sure they are, but I'm not a fan (at.all) and this is MY list.

Hope you enjoyed :)  Christmas is so close!  I can't wait.  I'm actually mostly anxious for Christmas Eve spaghetti with Mom's fam.  OMG SPAGHETTIII!!! :) :)

Mark and I were thinking the other day, next year we will be celebrating with a new member of our family.  I. can't. freakin. wait!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :)

1 comment:

  1. 1) White Christmas (1954)
    2) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)
    3) Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
    4) A Christmas Story (1983)
    5) Holiday Inn (1942)
    6) A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
    7) Home Alone (1990)
    8) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
    9) A Christmas Carol (1951)
    10) Its a Wonderful Life (1946)

    ReplyDelete