Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Celebrating 11 months... and 4 months




We have had 11 blissful months of marriage.  Also, it's been a little over 4 months of pregnancy.  So much has happened in the last year.  I am so thankful for my life: my husband, my family, the little peanut... I just don't know what to do with myself :)

Time is flying by and I wish it would take a brief pause to allow us all to enjoy it.  I feel like we (Mark and I) don't often get to bask in the awesomeness of our life because we're always doing something.  Do you ever feel like you don't have enough time to just sit and appreciate your life???

I hope in the three short months of maternity leave that I'll have, we are able to call forth all the things and thank all the people that are amazing in our lives and be able to soak in all that has happened to us in such a short amount of time.

Next month on this day we will be celebrating by going out to a nice dinner, Melting Pot, we'll bring some sparkling cider to go in our wedding flutes, we'll have the "top tier" of our wedding cake (actually, the baker makes a whole new one so we don't have to choke down the original), and we'll toast to one year of trials, excitement, hardships, and love... This amazing little family we are starting feels like an accomplishment of a lifetime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment