Yes, I realize that I am nearly 5 years out of college, but I am finally where I'm supposed to be.
This summer I took a class online and ACED it... that's right. And, I passed the Praxis II after 293459847 painstaking tries. Last check mark to make was the class in which I finish today. I have my last assignment to complete (as I've put it off - one never grows out of procrastination) and am officially done with my full certification.
I am now officially a teacher, although I've been officially teaching for 3 years.
Congrats to me. I think I'll celebrate with a steak dinner :)
*Keep tuned in for my Christmas post coming (hopefully) tonight!! :)
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I just passed my certification exam a couple months ago, so I know exactly how you feel... so nice to have it behind you now! Congrats again! ...And I think a fabulous dessert is in order, along with that steak dinner! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that's awesome! I'm officially a teacher on Friday!
ReplyDelete