15 weeks ... please excuse the fact that I look like a hippopotamus.
I also felt like sharing my regular diet. This is during the week, school days.
--Breakfast (6:45) - two pieces of Pepperidge Farm Brown Sugar and Cinnamon bread (oh man, deeelish) and a half of a banana and some of the yumm-o fruit smoothie Mark makes me
--Lunch (10:20) - lunch sucks. It's usually a random assortment of crap. Jello, pasta, crackers, sandwich, popcorn, chocolate donuts, something else stupid.....
--Snack (1:00) - two rice cakes, caramel :)
--After school snack (depends, anywhere between 3:30 to 5:00ish) - bowl of cereal
--Dinner (6/7ish) - lately, spaghetti, homemade pizza bagels, Thanksgiving...........
--Snack (8:00) - ice cream sandwich. don't worry, it's a mini :)
Just so you know, also, I have come up with a girls name. Yup, you heard right.
Dying to know yet?? Well, TOO BAD!!!!! :)
Mark doesn't LOVE it, but he likes it and he knows I really, really like it, but I guess I don't LOVE it yet either... But, if you know me you know that I am absolutely and unbelievably indecisive. So, now, this name seems right, but when baby girl (*IF* it even is a girl) shows up, I have no idea whether or not I'll still love it. I may change my mind 4929347923874 times from now until then. This is the likely scenario... I'll come up with another one in no time. Dang my indecisiveness. But, I truly like this one. Truly. I'm not sure I'll come up with another I like more than this one. I hope not, because I really like it. Did I mention I really like it!?!? :)
Now, if I could only like a boys name...
If you'd like to send along your suggestions, we wouldn't mind. But, don't be discouraged if I hate them all. I probably will. One of my best friends tried to send me a million the other day, but I rejected them all... for one reason or another, and some for no reason at all.
One day... one day I'll be able to pick out my child's name. But, for now, I just hope I am not even more ginormous by week 16. Embarrassing.
Until next time...
Very cute! I love the baby bump updates! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Emily!! And, some boy's names that I love....you might not like them...but just thought I would give you some suggestions:
ReplyDeleteCarter
Riley
Jake
Parker
Eli
Isaac
Liam
Mason
Hunter
Evan
Clark
Let me know if you happen to like any of them:)