Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas and a baby...

I went out today to do some shopping for storage for all the decorations I accumulated this year... andddd in the process I found a few MORE great things :)

 SANTAAA!!!!

a jingly 'F' :)


 all for $1.99!!! :)

do you LOVE him or do you LOVE him!? :)

The most hated time of the year?  Cleaning up Christmas :(  I'm going to put it off as long as possible... same with grading.  Ughhh!


On another note, once the new year begins we are officially in baby mode!  A little later in January, Mom, Auntie Peggy and Mal will be helping me finish the reading room/sitting room downstairs.  Once that is finished, the WHOLE downstairs will be complete :)  FINALLY!  Then, Mark will be working on the fourth bedroom upstairs.  His room.  This may be the room I am most excited about in this house.  Why?  Because he'll finally have a place for all his CRAP and that place is away from the rest of my house!!!  Hallelujah!!!!!

Once he begins the construction (because it is the unfinished portion of the house above the garage) the four girls will begin on the baby room :)  I've already picked out a color, and I guess that's all we need except for cleaning it out.  It's a "junk room" right now.  It's so. bad.  Once it's painted, Mark and I have to get furniture and then we can decorate :)  It's so crazy how fast this baby is going to come... only 5 months left!!  We need to get a move on!

In the meantime, I have a little game that we've started with our families and if you'd like to join please e-mail me with your answers (Meg, I know you want to!)  :)

1 comment:

  1. Having WAY too much fun with the name part :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete