Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week 18

Oh boy am I getting some requests for this one.  Finally, a picture.
And a new haircut :)


Mark says no change... I tend to agree.  So, maybe next time I'll have more than a BEER GUT :)

Mark is giving me a hard time about my weight.  He is a little concerned as to why he is sympathy eating and is ending up eating more than I am.  He's lost a lot of weight since the wedding but since we found out about the pregnancy, he's not losing any (don't think he's gained much either, but I've only gained two pounds as of my last appointment.)  I think it is because of my hatred for food.  I'm still having a very hard time deciding what to eat and then actually eating it.  It's impossible to gain weight on cereal and all the trash/puppy chow I've been eating lately.

I am thankful that ground meat and red meat are two things I've not had any quarrels with yet.  Mark actually made some deer tenderloins the other night and I ate them... Mark wasn't allowed to speak during dinner and the TV was on - these things were done so I wouldn't think of what I was eating.  And.... surprisingly it was pretty good :)  On top of red meat, pasta and pizza seem to be two things I can eat as well.  Heartburn def. shows up but at least I am eating something!!!  But, dang is the heartburn a real pain... literally!!!!

Any more updates?  Hmm... just anxious for Christmas to arrive :) I think I did a good job buying for everyone this year and I'm excited for everyone to open their presents :) Mark and I will be with my family on Christmas Eve (eating our weight in spaghetti!) and will be traveling back to Richmond on Christmas day to spend it with Mark's family.  We're lucky our families are so close and we can make quick trips to see everyone we want to see on the holidays :)

So from us (Mark, Emily, Rocky and baby):

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment