I have broken out my light weights. My arms are looking a little thick and ladies and gentleman (I'm pretty sure only one guy reads my blog*), that just can't happen! So, I've decided to do a little light lifting while sitting on the couch watching TV. Hey, you can only get so much outta me! I've also decided that after we move the Christmas tree we'll not put the furniture back just yet. I told Mark to get the tredmill down stairs so I can at least walk in the afternoons while watching TV. It's just too cold out to do it outside!!!
So, we had our appointment yesterday and all is well. Don't worry, the cramping is just gas. Also, they sucked my blood out for another test. But, other than that, I have perfect blood pressure and the heart beat is normal :) Then, Mark and I went to Babies R Us to register and out to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate a good appointment!
We were so distracted about registering and the delicious dinner in our future that after the doctor we sprinted out of the office. Forgot to pay, forgot to schedule our next appointment... how embarrassing! HAH! Only us.
Well, no pictures because there's really no change. Sorry. Maybe next week :)
*Thanks, Dad :)
Greg reads it too!!
ReplyDelete