So I sat down with my principal today to discuss a few things unrelated to my pregnancy. However, I quickly realized that I never really discussed anything about it with him! Which made me chuckle a little because I remembered this scene from a popular movie (feel free to watch the whole clip - it's funny! but, really I was thinking about the first 30 seconds!!) :
Yet, I still didn't say anything to my boss. Awkward.
WELL we're getting down to the nitty gritty...
Everything I read about 36+ weeks they say that the baby moves less because there is no room... not this baby. It moves constantly! It also likes to kick my hip bones... I feel like it is kicking them to spread them out in order to get wedged comfortably down there... that's what it feels like, at least. It's weird. My legs also go numb sometimes. Not numb completely but it's a pressure right under my hip and it's tingly like when your arm or leg falls asleep. I hope it doesn't actually go numb when I'm not expecting it! So. So. So. Weird.
Also, it's pretty much on my tail bone 100% of the time now. I have been very uncomfortable the last few days. I walk very slowly and that's just not me.
Went to the doctor today... again. I am beginning to feel a little like I live there! No progress BUT the baby is head down now. *Phew!* I wasn't that worried but now that I know it's exactly as it should be, I'm relieved. Knowing that the baby has dropped and it's head is down and it's STILL kicking my ribs makes me think this babe is going to be looooooooooooooooooong!!! Last thing... my ankles and feet are definitely swollen, and my belly button, well, you know... :(
Keep hoping for no progress again next week :) Let's keep it in there until it's cooked and ready!!!
Even at my 40 week appointment, I had no progress! But things can change quickly. Hang in there, you are at the home stretch!
ReplyDelete