Monday, May 23, 2011

A few who-haps and what-nots

Just a little list of thoughts and stuff...

*Saturday night Mark and I did go out on our last date together.  I did not cry.  I had a glass of red wine.  Mark ordered the surf and turf at market price.

Bill came out - $138.

Surf and Turf - $73.

Mark had a heart attack and shit his pants in the middle of the restaurant.

Not really, but I thought he might!!!!!!  Good thing we had a gift certificate :)

*Mark has told me that Wednesday is not good for him.  He has a scrimmage Wednesday evening.  So, I guess I'll have to wait til Thursday to allow anything to start up.  Wouldn't want to inconvenience HIM in any way!!!

*Mark's room is done.  It is my dream come true.

*I can no longer fit into a desk at school.  I usually hang out in a desk when we have conversations and things of that nature.  I don't fit anymore.  I. don't. fit.  If this kid doesn't come soon I'm going to lose the last bit of dignity I have.

*I am 100% completely ready at work.  Not only am I ready for the 9 days I'll definitely miss, but I am ready from tomorrow to Friday JUST IN CASE!!!  Everything is in a pile by day, and not only are they separated AND LABELED by day but in each of those day piles they are separated into periods!  I surprise even myself!!!!  Hopefully my sub doesn't feel too overwhelmed with all of the end of the year stuff.  Can I just say, though, that I am so happy I don't have to deal with any of it!!!

*I am an emotional roller coaster.  I feel bad for Mark.  I am happy, I am loving, I am psycho bitch.  Who knows who I will be at any point... I don't, however, feel bad for the annoying lady at Verizon yesterday who got my wrath.
Ok first of all, why is your store 150 degrees?  I was dying.  And do NOT tell me that it is not hot in your store - I was clearly sweating and am clearly carrying some extra weight!!!  Jerk.
Secondly, when you tell us you'll give us a second to chat, go the eff away.  Do NOT take a few steps back and stare over my shoulder and do not keep popping into our conversation.  If we have a question, we'll ask you.
Thirdly, when I tell you I don't want the effing package with a car charger or screen protector, do NOT make a face at me because I WILL get arrested because I assaulted you.  I don't want it, won't use it so drop it and don't force the issue.  When people say no, most of the time they mean NOOO!
And last, invest in a straightener.  There is just no excuse for frizzy hair.  No excuse.

*I don't sleep.  I am uncomfortable.  I may just take Thursday and Friday off to do nothing.  I guess it depends on if babe is here by then.

*I'm freaked out.


That is all.

1 comment: