Friday, May 6, 2011

Funny

I get an email from The Bump weekly.  This was this week's update:

Your Pregnancy: Week 37

Today brings two beautiful words: full-term. Now, whenever baby's born, he's likely to thrive. Also thriving? Your nesting instincts, which are behind those sudden urges to bake, clean, or embroider a onesie. (Feminists, take your issue up with nature, not with us.)
 
 
Excited about the full-term buttttt yea, I have no desire to bake, clean and you will not ever find me embroidering anything.  Ever.  Nesting?  The only nesting I want to do is the one where I curl up on a couch and nap like a baby bird.  Does this make me a bad mom?
 
Instead, this weekend I'll be decorating the baby's room, grading, packing my hospital bag and celebrating my mother and mother-in-law :) Next year I get to be celebrated!!!  How exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment