Ever heard the song, "Marry Me" by Train??? Amazing song. If you have not heard it yet, youtube it, down load it, do something immediately. You won't regret it. I cry every time I hear it. It is so amazingly touching. The first line is what gets me every time:
"Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you..."
I feel that way every day. This past weekend Mark and I "renewed" our vows. Because we were originally married civilly, the Catholic Church wouldn't recognize our marriage. In order to have our children baptized and to be able to raise our children Catholic, we had to get the church to recognize our marriage. With a baby on the way this was quite a priority.
Father Bob, me and Mark
This past weekend, with a few of our family members there, we went to the church and once again expressed our love for one another. I didn't cry at my wedding-wedding (teared up a bit), but I cried this weekend. I blame baby hormones! I also blame the fact that a year and a half after marrying him the first time, I am still so in love with Mark... probably even more than I was the first time. I'd marry him every day forever. And now we get to welcome a beautiful baby into our lives, too.
It is an amazing feeling.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDelete