Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ninja


I'm surrounded by ninjas.

I have a ninja in my belly - but not for longggggg ;)

annnnnnnd I married a ninja.  This is a good thing because my husband likes to chat on the phone out on the back deck sometimes and he leaves the door open!!!  Wiiiide open! 

I don't leave doors open because I got chewed out as a kid whenever I did...

What, were you born in a barn??

We're not heating/cooling the whole neighborhood!!!

Lesson learned.  Apparently, though, Mark didn't hear those quotes regularly like we did. 

Because we have flies.  Flies because the door is kept open.  And for some reason these flies are monstrous.  It's so sick.  AND they like to find their final resting place in MY reading room.  They die on the ledge of the window in MY room.  What the hell!?!?

So back to why I'm thankful that Mark is a ninja:  he CATCHES the flies!!!!!!!!!!

I am not even kidding.  When they fly by him, he snatches the little sons of bitches.  Not when they are sitting on a table.  Not when they are crawling on the wall; but when they are    z o o m i n g    by in midair!!!  He catches them, throws them in the toilet and flushes them.

Amen for having a ninja for a husband :) Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment