We'll start with baby's room
so how cute is G??? I love that little plush giraffe :)
above the crib we will put the baby's name :) CAN'T WAIT to find out boy or girl :) :)
still need stuff for the sheves and to put a pic in the middle frame on the wall
where the baby giraffe collage will go - still trying to figure out how we will put it together...
Ok, on to Mark's room now :) He is so so so excited about it. It looks amazing and I'm really happy for him. It is the ultimate man's cave :)
lots of heads hahah not a room I will frequently visit!!!
his grandpa's gun cabinet and his beautiful hickory floors. annnnd another head lol :)
his first deer :) and the roll top. that is my favorite part of the room because it tells me that now all of his CRAP that is scattered around my house: on my coffee table, on the side tables in the family room, on my kitchen table, in our bedroom............... will now have a place to go!!!!!!!!! :) YAY for a roll top!
So, now you can see what we've been working so hard on for the last few months. We can't wait for Baby... I think he or she will LOVE the room we put together. We do :)
I love your nursery theme! So cute!!
ReplyDelete