Monday, May 16, 2011

Whoops!

For the last few months I've been really careful about when I call Mark if he's at work.  Usually at work he doesn't mess with the phone at all - it's on silent.  But, with Rocky being sick and me being pregnant I told him to keep his phone handy at all times - just in case.

I usually call Mark after work.  So, when I got out of work one day last week I picked up my cell and dialed his number.  When his voicemail picked up I immediately remembered he told me he had to work early and I hung up the phone.  He called me back several seconds later and before he could say anything I explained I only remembered he had early lessons after his voicemail picked up.

I barely got my explanation out before he said, "Are you ok?"

It took me a second to realize he was worried I was going into labor :)

Whoops!  I should be more careful especially since we're only 11 days from D-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment