Lucy turned 4 months old on October 1
I wanted to add all her stats for all her doctor's appointments because her daddy is so proud of her :) I'm just glad she's a healthy (and hefty) baby girl!!!
Weight
Birth:
8lbs 3oz
2 weeks:
8lbs 2oz
1 month:
10lbs 9oz
2 months:
12lbs 2oz
4 months:
17lbs 9oz
Mommy @ 4 months
13lbs 6oz
Daddy @ 3 months
19lbs
Height
Birth:
20 1/2in
1 week:
20 1/2in
1 month:
23in
2 months:
25 1/4in
4 months:
27in
Mommy @ 4 months:
26in
Daddy @ 3 months:
28in
She got yucky shots today - 3!!! She did a good job and only cried a little... Mommy too. It didn't help that she was so tired at that point that she cried for that, too... but we lived to tell the tale!!!
ouch boo boos :(
We also got the 'go-ahead' to start on some cereal and I was so excited because I just knew that Lucy would love, love, love it because she is such a hungry little hippo!!!
So, we bought the rice cereal and came home. I mixed it right up and got her in the bumbo. Thaaaaat didn't work so I put her in the bouncy and started scooping!!!
this is her pushing me the hell away from her!
no, mommy, I don't like it.
NO!
Mark didn't get any of her COMPLETELY GAGGING and squealing. I mean seriously, I thought she was going to projectile vom she was gagging so intensely!!!!
So, I gave her a bottle and we tried again...
still not a fan, but we'll keep on trying :)
She is not doing anything "new" really. I still have yet to see her roll over either way!
She is totally chatty these days. I love the drive home from daycare because I ask Lucy what she did that day and she just goes on and on and on about the fun she had with Daddy, Melissa and Patrick. It's so cute!!
Also, she LOOOVES her bouncy seat!!!
Pretty much she's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ever.
Don't you agree?
:)
I agree! She is looking more like her daddy every day, but she has your eyes Em!
ReplyDeleteJeanne
She is such a cutie!! :) happy birthday!! :)
ReplyDelete