Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crazy pills


My mom got a recommendation from a friend about these pills.  They are supplements that make the already-in-your-system compounds for a "good mood" even more prominent.  And supposed to help joints (aka my butt bone malfunction).  So, she bought some for me, sis and herself. 

These babies are my crazy pills.  
Now, I don't know if they work on the "placebo effect" BUT I feel like they are working...

For example (and no, I don't mind you all knowing how crazy I really am):  this summer Mark and I traveled up to New Jersey for his cousin's wedding.  We were leaving from the hotel to the venue when I realized I had forgotten my earrings.  I.  freaked.  out.  I tried to make him turn around, claimed that my night was ruined, and was in tears.  When he didn't turn around (because we were late and because he thinks I'm crazy) I was pissed at him and probably called him a few names...

I know, I know.  Cray crayyyyy.

This past weekend when we went to Maryland for a tournament, I forgot Lucy's Pack n' Play.  
Yup - nothing for the babe to sleep in. 

Totally folded out the couch-bed and put two pillows on either side of her, tucked her in and gave her a kiss good night.

That's right, y'all.  I'm cured.

Maybe not.  
Who knows?  

That's just one example.
But, I will keep taking these pills - one a day - for my marriage's sake and for my own sanity.  
Cuz for reals, it ain't sweet being crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment