Monday, October 17, 2011

A face like her mama

Ok, a while ago, right after our wedding, I posted this.

Seriously, through college every picture I'd take I either had my tongue sticking out, or my mouth wide open.  It's like now when you see those dumb girls with the pursed lips while they take a picture of themselves - only I was cooler....

Welp, one thing I've passed down to my daughter.  of. all. the. things.

Mark is required to send me a pic or two a day :) These are from the last week:

(*don't mind his crap phone pics)










What a goofball :)

Also, my mom is going through our old photo albums to scan them onto a hard drive and keep them forever and ever.  She started with the earliest, of course, so there are a lot of pics of me :) Mom sent a few... my kid may look like her papa but she has some of my qualities, facial expressions, etc.


 oh she makes this face, all right.  and who is that handsome young man in the pic you ask?  my handsome dad, of course


teehee :) I could just eat both of our faces!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: