*warning - this post makes me vom*
According to my sister, Mark and I live in the boons.
According to my sister, Mark and I live in the boons.
We don't.
I live 5 minutes from four different grocery stores, a Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, several different restaurants, and thousands of other stores, etc. We are in the middle of the dang suburbs for gosh sake.
But, sometimes, sometimes it feels like we do live in the boons.
For instance...
(at the risk of sounding like Frank/Grandpa) the God damned SPIDERS!!!
Inside, outside... everywhere.
I hate them.
I. hate. spiders.
I. hate. spiders.
Tuesday I got home and was greeted by Gigantor. He was in the middle of a meal and I vommed. Sick.
These pictures don't even show the size... try looking at the flower in the plant as a reference.
Holy shit it's so big. Not even joking. I hate him.


Holy shit it's so big. Not even joking. I hate him.
Then, Mark found another - yes anotherrrrrrr - black widow.
This would be, like, the third this season. Not OK, people, not OK!!!
Mark killed that one but left Gigantor... I'm dying.
I am actually freaking out just posting these disgusting pictures of these nasty things.
I would like for the cool weather to please show up
and get these disgusting things the eff away from my house and out of my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment