Sunday, October 2, 2011

Finally

I'm finally getting around to posting about Mark's new truck!!


Last year, I talked about him wanting deserving a truck.  He'd been looking all over last year... and continued looking until he finally caved this August and bought!!!  He was looking like a crazy person - every night he was on Craig's List or a car sight or something.  He would find one he really liked but then would give up on the idea.  This happened several times.

I am so happy for Mark.  He really likes his truck.  And he looks damn cute in it to boot!!!

We had a few hiccups in the first weeks, but other than that it made the beach trip and is a huge and great change from the crud Jeep.  Hallelujah.


 hell yes to heated seats.

 love the wood

 so big

ok y'all... how many of you ACTUALLY know what 
"Going yard"
means!?!?!?

yea, I didn't think so :)
I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment