Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hungry Hippo

Lucy is always hungry.  
I'm convinced that she'd eat whatever you put in front of her - however much it may be!
Little piggy.

As I've said, she likes to chew things right now, too.  You know, because she's teething for real.  
She grabs onto many things including articles of clothing, toys - little AND big, things that really shouldn't go into her mouth like random items Mark leaves around, jewelry, hair, people's faces... literally, and tries to put them in her mouth.

Yesterday she tried to eat/chew on my camera.  So, I took the liberty to narrate this event for you.

As if I don't have a million other things to do...

It's exactly what she would say, too.  
I should know.
I'm her mama :)

So, enjoy :)


Hey, mom?  Can I see that thing?


ohhhhh.. thank you....


Come here, thing...


I eat you.

1 comment: