Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I have a pile o' papers in my classroom that rivals the Sears Tower in size... in the evenings between feeding Lucy, feeding myself, doing laundry, dishes or the like, I hardly sit down and when I finally do, I watch a show and go to bed at 10 because, damnit, 5:15AM is really freakin' early!

I'm busy.

I know, I know... it all comes with the territory of being a mom but it is just so freakin'   e  x  h  a  u  s  t  i  n  g! 


Anyway, this past weekend Lucy and I went to the fair with Aunty Mal and "Aunt" Candice :)

 not looking at the kangaroos

totally unimpressed by the baby cows

I swear, the kid seems so irritated by things.  And then all of a sudden you get this:

and you die!

And yes, she's quite like her papa, but she has some qualities of her mama, too.


jesus.......

After the fair, we traveled to Grandma and Grandpa's and hung out with them.  This kid, I tell ya, she's a travelling fool!!!  We'll be heading up to Aberdeen, MD this coming weekend with Daddy for a tournament.

Really, nothing else is going on.  I was talking to my best friend on the phone about how pathetic it is that we only talk on the phone once a week for about 30 minutes and we never. rarely ever. talk about ourselves.  Our lives are so uneventful!  I guess that's a good thing, in a way.  Plus, we always enjoy a good snarky convo about other people :)

Ok last thing for today... Lucy will absolutely kill you dead in this one.  The adorable mouth.  Those cheeks.  You may stop breathing for a while.  
Totally normal.



1 comment: